A northwest Iowa man goes on trial for the murder of his son today. 38-year-old Donald Boss of Remsen has implicated his wife in the slaying of his ten-year-old adopted son, Timothy, nearly two years ago. The body was found buried in the basement of the family’s home. Lisa Boss is a material witness in the case and is under round-the-clock watch but has not been charged. Trial could last three to four weeks.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!