Prosecutors have finished presenting their evidence to a Plymouth County jury in the murder trial of Donald Boss of Remsen, accused of killing his son Timothy nearly three years ago. The state rested its case after deputy State Medical Examiner Dennis Klein testified the “cause and manner” of the child’s death was homicidal violence. After that, Judge James Scott told the jury they won’t meet tomorrow or Monday, and the case will resume Tuesday morning when defense attorneys will start presenting their case. The judge says the case could go to the jury by the end of next week.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal