Missouri used an 11-0 run midway through the second half to take command in a 64-59 victory over Iowa State as the Cyclones drop to 0-4 in the Big-12 Conference. The Cyclones led 50-47 in the second half but fell victim to 19-turnovers and 19 Tiger offensive rebounds.Larry Eustachy said they had a real opportunity and let it slip away. He says they expect to win and keep people off the boards and to take care of the ball. Eustachy says “we just choked.” He says their level of toughness is a four right now.Eustachy said he was disappointed at halftime and let the team know about it, but says the team ovbiously isn’t mature enough right not to get and hold a lead.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk