It was another addition to a frusatrating season for Drake on the road in the Missouri Valley Conference. A driving lay-up by David Moss with two-point-nine seconds remaining lifted Indiana State to a 63-62 come from behind win over the Bulldogs. Drake coach Kurt Kanaskie says they didn’t make Moss make a pass to make a play and let him go one-on-one to make a shot. Drake led 62-61 but J.J. Sola missed the front end of a one-and-one with 25-seconds remaining which gave the Sycanores a chance to win. Drake shot an impressive 56-percent for the game but Kanaskie says a lack of rebounding was critical as they got outrebounded 31-23.The loss was the tenth straight on the road for Drake while Indiana State snapped a ten game losing skid with the victory.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Business Council survey finds national economic conditions weighing on the state
- Affordable housing, senior housing remain major obstacles
- Fort Dodge man accused of killing his father
- Central Iowa man charged with murder of four-month-old
- Feds will send emergency test to all phones, radios and TVs this afternoon