The Grinnell College men close out the regular season at home against Illinois College on Saturday and with a victory would host the four-team Midwest Conference tournament next weekend. The Pioneers have won seven straight and coach Dave Arsenault says it has been a different hero every night. Arsenault says the Pioneers have been finding the range from three point land, and he says over the course of time, good shooters find the target.He says home court advantage for the conference tournament would be useful, as he says there’s not a clear cut top team in the conference now.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response