A popular eastern Iowa restaurant was damaged by a fire Wednesday.Investigators are trying to determine what sparked the fire at the “Hudson House,” a 40-year-old landmark in the town of Hudson, south of Waterloo. There were diners in the restaurant, which fire officials say suffered considerable damage, but everyone got out without injury. The owner believes the fire may’ve started in the kitchen, but the cause has not been officially determined.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G
- Iowa’s DeJean and Taylor are finalists for national awards