An Oelwein man will go to jail for stealing guns. Twenty-year-old Joshua “Stinky” Ritter pleaded guilty to breaking into an Oelwein pawn shop and stealing guns. Ritter could be sentenced to 10 years in prison.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk