Three Oelwein men are facing charges after allegedly building and tossing homemade bombs. 27-year-old Donald Moor, 20-year-old Craig Moser Junior and 21-year-old Christopher Kearns have been charged with terrorism and intimidation with a dangerous weapon. The charges stem from an incident Tuesday when they allegedly threw what are called “McGiver Bombs” at an Oelwein home. No one was injured.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- New challenge to law banning books that describe sex acts from Iowa schools
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record