Authorities in Clinton say the seven-year-old boy hit by a bus last night was the city’s third case in seven months of a child hit by a moving vehicle. Clinton police say Jordan Lindquist was hurt about 7-30 last (Monday) night when he was riding his bike in a residential neighborhood and was hit by a tour bus owned by a Decorah company. He remains in critical condition. The driver of the bus is 74 years old. Clinton police are investigating.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk