Northern Iowa returns to action this weekend by hosting Northern Michigan. Coach Mark Farley says while happy with their performance at Iowa State but it was nowhere near their biggest of the season. He says he told the players that this was by no means their “Superbowl.” Farley says this was played up to be a big game, but he says they’ll have much bigger games as the season goes on.Farley says Saturday’s game revealed the potential of this team. He says to get the players to play at that level every week will decide how the season goes. He says they’ll be very good if they play at that level every week. Farley is confident in what can be accomplished this season. He says they have depth and the need to stay healthy and play with the same tenacity they did against Iowa State.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa