Waterloo East High School basketball standout Carlton Reed says he plans to become an Iowa Hawkeye. As a junior, Reed was the top scorer on East’s state championship team last year. He averaged 20 points a game. He selected Iowa over Kansas State and Creighton. Reed will join former East High teammate Mike Henderson who is in his first season with Iowa.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk