The Iowa Hawkeyes are at home in the Big Ten on Saturday when they host Illinois. Iowa is 6-2 overall while Illinois is 1-8 overall and winless in the Big Ten. Kirk Ferentz says the Hawks can take nothing for granted. He says every week in the conference and across the country there’s plenty of material to show that to players. Ferentz says the balance in the Big Ten has provided for some surprising scores. Plus, he says nobody is mistaking his team for a top five B-C-S team. He says they have to play well all the time or bad things can happen quickly. Receiver Mo Brown is expected to see his first action since injuring his ankle in the September 13th game at Iowa State.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk