Two Ida County men are charged with stealing signs that encourage people to vote in the Sac County gambling referendum. 36-year-old Michael Bergman of Arthur and 41-year-old Bruce Olson of Ida Grove are charged with fifth-degree theft. Both were arrested after Wall Lake police got an anonymous tip from a caller who had reportedly observed the men removing the signs and putting them in a truck. The truck was later located by Wall Lake police and eight signs were recovered.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Record highs possible today in the 70s, with wind chills tomorrow night below zero
- Farmers are concerned about dry soil headed into planting season
- DNR confirms dead gray wolf found near Davenport
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards