Fire demolished a business in north-central Iowa over the weekend.Three Hamilton County fire departments tried to save the Capri Lounge in the Stanhope community on Saturday morning, which was heavily damaged in the three-hour blaze. The kitchen was a total loss and there’s significant smoke damage. Nearby apartments and another business were damaged. The cause of the fire is still unknown.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal