UNI pitcher Korey Kelchen is off to a 4-0 start for the Waterloo Bucks. Kelchen allowed four hits and one run in six innings of work in Wednesday’s 6-4 win over Madison. Kelchen says he’s not surprised by his early success. He says as long as you throw strikes, you can be pretty successful. The Bucks have been playing better as of late. They have won four of their last five games and now stand 11-10 in the Northwoods League. He says everyone is starting to realize what their roles are and they’re starting to play well. The Bucks finish their series at home with Madison, tonight.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Treehouse Village attraction to open soon at Iowa Arboretum
- Iowa Senate votes to end gender balance rule for boards, commission
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer