Investigators are at the scene of an airport explosion in north-central Iowa. An explosion and fire heavily damaged an airplane hangar and all of its contents at the Clarion Airport in Wright County about 3:15 yesterday afternoon. No one was hurt in the incident, which is still under investigation. Reports say the blast may’ve been caused by a parked vehicle in the hangar.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime