Waterloo police are seeking a local man in a fatal shooting. Authorities plan to charge 19-year-old Ramale Hunt with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Robert Robinson outside a downtown Waterloo bar June 6th. Bond on the warrant is set at two million dollars. The warrant was issued Wednesday in Black Hawk County District Court. Hunt is described as a black male, who’s about 5-11 and weighs around 170 pounds. Anyone with information on Hunt’s whereabouts should contact Waterloo police.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal