Police in Waterloo have now released details about a body that was found last night. Police called to a home on the city’s east side say they found the body of 45-year-old Randy Manning about 9:30 last night (Tuesday). Officers say it looked like he’d been stabbed. They arrested the victim’s brother, 51-year-old Anthony Manning, on a parole violation. He’s jailed in Black Hawk County and officials won’t say whether he’s the suspect in his younger brother’s death at the home they shared. The state medical examiner will do an autopsy later today in Des Moines.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal