New William Penn football coach Todd Haffner wants to see the Statesmen take a step forward this season. A year ago, the Statesmen finbished 2-8 and at times were their own worst enemy. A large group of newcomers join a roster that uincludes ten returning starters. The key may be finding enough players up front to pave the way on offense. Penn has a difficult schedule that includes games at Drake and at Southern Illinois. It all starts with a Mid-States Football Association matchup with Quincy on August 28th.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Tonight is final GOP debate before 2024 Iowa Caucuses
- Dreaming of a white Christmas? New Iowa map shows your chances
- Appeal denied for man convicted of murder outside Pisgah bar
- More people call for Woodbury County Supervisor to resign
- Congressman Feenstra says soaring national debt continues to be a concern