A Council Bluffs man was killed this weekend after being struck by two vehicles. The Iowa State Patrol says the man was standing in the left lane of northbound Interstate-29 in Fremont County and was struck by a pickup and he was still in the roadway when he was hit by a second vehicle — a semi. Troopers say they don’t know why he was standing in one of the lane’s of highway traffic. The dead man’s vehicle was parked on the highway’s right shoulder.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk