Iowa state football coach Dan McCarney has suspended running back Tyease Thompson and reserve defensive back Jerry Gair indefinately following their arrests over the weekend. Both players were charged with attempted burglary after being discovered in another student’s room in Larch Hall late last night. Thompson played in 11 games for the Cyclones and rushed for 77 yards this past season while Gair is listed as having appeared in 11 games.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record