A northwest Iowa man died in a car crash Sunday. A Hawarden area man was killed in a one-vehicle crash on Highway 10 near Hawarden. Sioux County authorities say 37-year-old Elvis Gene Boyer was a passenger in a car driven by 31-year-old Shane Gray of Hawarden that went into a ditch and rolled. Boyer had been sitting in the back seat and was not wearing a safety belt. He was ejected through the back window and pronounced dead at the scene. Gray and another passenger, 50-year-old Stuart Johnson of Hawarden, were injured.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime