A teenager was hit in a drive-by shooting early today in eastern Iowa. Davenport cops are looking for the suspect they believe is responsible for a drive-by shooting that happened shortly after midnight. A 14-year-old boy in Davenport was hit by a gunshot fired from a passing car. Cops found the car abandoned in Rock Island. A woman out walking her dog found a gun that police believe was used in the shooting. The injured 14-year-old was hit in the right thigh, but his wound is not serious. He was sitting in the back seat of a car when the shooting happened at about 12:45 this morning.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A sure sign spring is coming: The Home + Garden Show opens today
- Iowa farmer calls on Congress to pass ‘climate-smart’ Farm Bill
- Public weighs in on AEA changes during hearing at Iowa Capitol
- Author of memoir about being a foster care parent to speak in Iowa tonight
- Teen dies in Howard County farm accident