An Iowan’s been put on an FBI “Most Wanted” list — we just don’t know who it is. The FBI’s released a sketch of a suspect in a vandalism case at University of Iowa animal research labs. They don’t give a name but say the college-age woman in the drawing may be linked to the break-in last November in which members of the Animal Liberation Front claim responsibility for spilling chemicals, damaging computers and taking animals. The sketch shows a young white woman with medium-length dark hair pulled back in a ponytail, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt. Leave out the W’s and go to omaha-dot-fbi-dot-gov, click on a link called “FBI’s Most Wanted Omaha”…to see the sketch.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature
- ‘Religious Freedom’ bill wins final legislative approval, heads to governor
- House votes to restrict DEI programs at Iowa, ISU and UNI