An A-T-V overturned yesterday killing one man. Shortly before 2 A.M., The Monona County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call about a single A-T-V accident near a Boy Scout Camp near Blencoe. The Sheriff’s office says 41-year old Randy Klein of Little Sioux was using an A-T-V to spray weeds along a roadside ditch when it apparantly fell into a hole, and he became pinned underneath. Klein was transported to Burgess Health Center in Onawa where he was pronounced dead.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- New challenge to law banning books that describe sex acts from Iowa schools
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record