Investigators have determined that a University of Iowa student who fell to his death last month had a blood alcohol level that was three times the legal limit. 20-year-old Joseph Domke of Apple Valley, Minnesota was on the balcony of an Iowa City apartment on August 31st when he fell two stories to the ground. Domke died of head injuries and his death was ruled accidental. Authorities had determined that Domke and two other people had been drinking prior to his fall. Preliminary autopsy results show Domke had a blood alcohol level of point-two-five.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal