Members of a Webster City family narrowly escaped from their burning home early today (Friday). Fire trucks were called about 12:45 this morning to the home of Jim and Michelle Hines. Flames and smoke caused heavy damage to the home. An investigation of the cause is underway but it initially appears to have been an electrical problem. No one was hurt.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Dubuque wins millions in federal money for flood protection system updgrade
- Iowa continues to see lack of dentists who will take Medicaid patients
- Contest to choose state’s best breaded pork tenderloin down to 5 establishments
- Cedar Rapids Schools closed after online threat
- Iowa’s DeJean and Jackson honored by B1G