A probe is underway after a death at a private pond in north-central Iowa. Webster County authorities are investigating the cause of an apparent accidental drowning on Monday night. The victim is identified as 67-year-old Dennis Faulkner of rural Lehigh. The body was found by family members near the shore of a pond on Faulkner’s property, along with a partly-submerged boat. The results of an autopsy are expected to be released soon.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime