An eastern Iowa landlord who called police over concerns about a tenant has sparked a possible homicide investigation. The Cedar Rapids Police Department is investigating what is being called a suspicious death. Authorities were called out about 7:30 last (Tuesday) night on a report of a person down at a home on 12th Street. Officers arrived and found the dead woman’s body in the apartment. Her name has not been released and the investigation is underway.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal