The Marion man who was badly burned in an explosion and house fire earlier this week has died. Firefighters were called out just before nine o’clock Monday night on the report of an explosion and fire at a mobile home. Emergency crews rescued a man who was suffering from severe burns. Miguel Villarreal was transferred from a Cedar Rapids hospital to University Hospitals in Iowa City in critical condition. He died Thursday. Police say they found gasoline in the living room where the fire started and later found a suicide note.
You are here: / / Marion man dies after fire