A University of Northern Iowa basketball player has been suspended indefinitely after his arrest on drug charges. Junior guard Sean Stackhousewas arrested in Cedar Falls for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. Stackhouse was the team’s leading scorer this past season,averaging almost 16-and-a-half points per game. Stackhouse, a junior college transfer, was named to the Missouri Valley Conference Newcomer team and earned second team all conference honors. In a written statement,Panther coach Sam Weaver said he was “totally shocked” by the arrest.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk