Congressman Greg Ganske says the U.S. House needs to debate whether NATOground troops should be sent into Kosovo. Ganske says people in his fourthdistrict do not want the U-S to put troops on the ground in anothercountry’s civil war.Ganske says a full debate should explore NATO’s role as well.Ganske says being an offensive force is not an easy task for NATO.Ganske is a republican from Des Moines.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal