A Clinton County woman had her bank account cleaned out by an Internet-savvy thief. A Wheatland woman had 19-hundred dollars withdrawn from her Davenport bank account. Investigators learned someone got Peggy Vens’ account numbers and used them to make purchases over the Internet.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature