The 8th ranked Iowa State women return to Big-12 play at home saturday against Nebraska. The Cyclones are 3-0 in the league race, including road wins at Missouri and Colorado but coach Bill Fennelly says it is too early in the conference race to find a trend. Fennelly feels their start might be a little suprising, and he’ll know more about his team in a couple of weeks..
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sen. Grassley to question Sec. Vilsack on passage of Farm Bill
- Just back from the border, Nunn talks with Iowans about stopping opioids
- Wife of murdered Iowa prison guard calls for expanding union rights
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions