Law officers in southeast Iowa are investigating the discovery of a body inside a burning car on Monday. Wapello County authorities are investigating the case as a homicide. The victim’s identity, age & sex are still unknown. An autopsy will be performed today. The car fire and body were found near Eldon.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk