Davenport authorities have arrested a Des Moines man for stalking his own children.Scott County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Richard Weatherly after he allegedly took his kids from Davenport in violation of a court order. Weatherly allegedly kept the kids in Des Moines for seven weeks. The kids were found in Des Moines and returned to their mother after Weatherly’s arrest. Weatherly is being held on a one-million dollar bond.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk