The Iowa State Cyclones close out the regular season against Kansas at home. Kansas is a disappointing 4-6, and Jayhawk coach Terry Allen says his team will have a difficult chore in their finale.Allen says of special concern for the Jayhawk defense is J.J. Moses who he says is dangerous all over the field.Allen says a three-game losing streak has hurt the confidence of his team. He says they’re beat up and probably at a low in confidence. But, Allen says the seniors tend to want to go out on a good note and should play hard.Allen says Sage Rosenfels is the leader of the Cyclone offense, bringing both the run and the pass to the table. Allen says they’ll have to stop Rosenfels from running to win the game.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges
- Iowan leading board of national council that promotes composting
- Report: Cancer cases are rising in Iowa while cancer deaths fall