The Davenport man who left his baby girl in a hot car this summer could face life in prison for her death.30-year-old Willie Lake is charged with first-degree murder in the death of two-month-old Kenya. She was left in a closed car in downtown Davenport on a hot day in June for five hours. Jury selection begins this morning.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk