The son of a popular Carroll High School teacher has pleaded guilty to drug charges. His mother will go to trial in January on similar charges.Yvonne Fielder says she found the marijuana after her son’s graduation party two years ago, put it in her jewelry box and intended to confront him about it, but forgot. Police found it during a search of her Glidden home. The mother and son were both supposed to go on trial this week but 20-year-old Jason Fielder pleaded guilty to charges of marijuana possession and drug paraphernalia. He’ll be sentenced later. Yvonne Fielder will now go to trial January 9th. Fielder taught school for 26 years, but was fired after her arrest.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk