Authorities in northeast Iowa are looking for a stolen animal that could pose a health problem.The Bremer County Sheriff’s Department says an exotic sheep was stolen from a rural Janesville petting zoo. The owner says the Barbado sheep has been given antibiotics that could make someone sick if they try to butcher and eat the animal.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal