Investigators are still trying to determine the cause of a weekend fire that destroyed a northeast Iowa business. Firefighters were called early Sunday to the American Iowa Manufacturing Company in Cascade. The main building was destroyed, but none of the 30 employees were in the building at the time. It’s believed the fire may’ve started in a paint area and fire officials say it’s not suspicious. The company makes turf equipment and officials say they’ll be able to continue working at another building.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal