The Iowa State women return to Big 12 action tonight after stepping out of conference play Sunday with a game at North Carolina State. The Cyclones downed N-C State 71-64 and Coach Bill Fennelly says it was a good experience.I-S-U takes on Baylor tonight. Fennelly says each conference game is important and a challenge as they try to defend last year’s title. The Cyclones are 5-0 in the conference and 15-1 overall. Baylor is 2-3 in the conference and 13-3 overall.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal