Iowa college students or graduates who have student loans can file for a Temporary reprieve if they were effected by any of the recent natural disasters. Tom Bui is loan operations supervisor for the Iowa Student Loan Liquidity Corporation.Bui says the payments can be temporarily postponed for up to three months for Iowans who were hit by the recent flooding in the eastern part of the state, or by the tornadoes that’ve struck in the past few weeks in towns including Agency, Mount Ayr and Independence.Those with outstanding loans can apply for the extension by calling the toll-free hotline of 800 243-7552.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G