Davenport police are working on a foul theft caper. Someone has stolen at 20-foot tall inflatable yellow duck named Lucky. It was being used to promote a July 1st duck race for charity. The four thousand dollar big bird was deflated and carried away by someone in a pickup truck.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges
- Iowan leading board of national council that promotes composting
- Report: Cancer cases are rising in Iowa while cancer deaths fall