Schools will be spruced up in a northeastern Iowa district.Voters in the Western Dubuque School District approved a six-point-three million-dollar bond issue Tuesday. It will pay for a new elementary school in Epworth as well as repairs and expansions of schools in Cascade and Dyersville.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal