A Webster City man accused of setting an apartment fire is facing more charges. Police charged 25-year-old Alejandro Gomez with six counts of attempted murder for the fire June 12th. Those charges are in addition to first-degree arson charges already filed against Gomez. Gomez is still being held in Hardin County.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal