A northwest Iowa girl is dead and two people are badly hurt after a wreck in Sac County last night.Troopers say 33-year-old Paula Ryen of Schaller collided with a car driven by Chad Mayman of Alta at an uncontrolled intersection. Ryan’s 12-year-old daughter, Alisha, died in the crash. Ryen and her 14-year-old son, Nick, are in critical condition in a Sioux City hospital. Mayman wasn’t seriously hurt. No charges are yet filed.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- With deer season underway, Iowa hunters are urged to secure their shotguns
- Register’s ‘Iowa Poll’ shows Trump lead growing
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package