Manchester police have arrested two kids who’re too young to drive for stealing a car. Ten-year-old Jordan Zear and 11-year-old Rachael Montez are charged with operating a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent. They allegedly stole the car and drove it to Cedar Rapids where they were arrested at a local motel.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature