An Oskaloosa-based company that provides light to all sorts of entertainment venues will help rescue workers at the terrorist attack sites see through the night. At least six Musco Lighting trucks are being sent to New York City, and others may go to the Pentagon, to light rescue operations. Five of the truck drivers are from Oskaloosa, one is from the Quad Cities. The company provides light to events from football games to movie sets and also provided lighting after the Oklahoma City bombing.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!