Cedar Rapids is being hit by more job cuts.McLeod U-S-A and P-M-X announced job cuts today. McLeod says it is cutting 16-hundred workers nationwide, it’s not known how man will be in Cedar Rapids. McLeod’s stock has lost 98-percent of its value over the last year. Korean based P-M-X announced it is cutting 150 workers from its southwest Cedar Rapids plant. Another Cedar Rapids employer, Rockwell Collins also plans to announce cuts this week.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk